Toning your tummy is one of the most desired fitness goals. Everyone wants to lose their tummy fat and get a flat stomach. To do so one of the best ways is to do lots of stomach exercises such as crunches and sit ups, and then also work the rest of the body with short intensive exercises, such as sprints, spinning, circuit training or boot camp exercises.
So, this is your Tummy Toning Home Exercise Program:
- Gentle skipping for 5 minutes to warm up
- Stretch the legs and arms, touch toes, reach up etc.
- Perform jumping jacks for 3 minutes then rest for 30 seconds
- Do 20 crunches immediately followed by 20 press ups (or as many as you can achieve, go to knees if need be)
- Rest for 30 seconds
- Do 20 mountain climbers, rest 30 seconds
- Lie on back and do 20 leg raises (hold onto a solid table leg behind your head)
- Do another 20 crunches, rest
- Do another 20 press ups, rest
- Finish with 100 squats
As you get fitter you can either repeat this set of exercises so that it becomes a circuit or just do more exercises in each set. Keep a note of how much your do, or how long you exercise for, so that you can always aim to progress by doing more. The more you exercise, the fitter you get. Also you burn more fat and will slowly burn off that tummy fat and get a flat stomach. And if you work on the crunches, leg raises and sit ups then you will start to develop those 6 pack abs too!